Re-activate your online access
Completing re-activation process – This is only required if you have been locked out of your account online and have been issued with a new security code.
Step 1: The following information will be required before commencing the re-activation process.
You will require:
- your username
- your ten digit Customer Identification Number
- your new 4 digit plan security code
- your Surname and Postcode
Step 2: Commencing re-activation
Log in to the Intelligent Finance website. Please do not use any links or search engine tools, simply type www.if.com into your browser.
Select re-activation. (This is located underneath the re-activation instructions)
- Enter your username and click on continue.
- Input your 10 digit Customer Identification Number
- Input your 4 digit plan security code.
- Input your surname ensuring case sensitivity
- Input your postcode
Please ensure surname and postcode details i.e. upper and lower casing match name and address details as shown on your security code letter.
Step 3: Setting security details
Now select a new password. Your password must be at least 6 characters long, and should contain letters and/or numbers but no spaces (this information is case sensitive). Click on continue
We'll ask you a few security questions, and to create a security question of your own. Each time you log on, you'll need to answer one of these, as an extra safeguard to your plan.